A downloadable game for Windows
In the far future, adults can choose to become recluses and live far away from society, alone in space. Their right to do so is legally protected. Recluses aren't seen positively by society at large, especially the government and its police force.
Only if three next of kin request it can the police investigate a recluse's whereabouts.
You've been sent to find out what happened to Recluse 709-V...
This game is a project I'm working on to familiarize myself with Unity but also hopefully tell an interesting and cool story. I'll update the downloadable each time more content is available.
This game was made with free assets from the Unity store.
- Look with mouse
- Move with keyboard (ZQSD)
- You can change this in the Unity launcher
- E to interact, Space to jump
- Interact with your docked ship through the door at the beginning to access your inventory.
Download the zip, extract it, start the executable!
- The Recluse is done! V1 is live!Jan 28, 2020
- The Recluse v0.61 - 3rd chapter bug fixed!Jan 27, 2020
- The Recluse v0.6 - 3rd chapter has been added!Jan 27, 2020
- The Recluse v0.5 -sci-fi narrative game (includes the first 2 chapters and sound...Jan 21, 2020
- The Recluse V0.2Jan 19, 2020
- The Recluse V0.16 - let there be light!Jan 16, 2020
- The Recluse v0.15Jan 14, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.